Some people do not want to be restricted to investing in traditional 'funds' so this type of pension provides access to a far wider range of investments such as stocks and shares, deposit accounts and even commercial property. It is also possible to appoint your own investment manager to deal with your funds on a personal basis. This may suit somebody with larger funds or more complex needs. For business owners, the ability to buy commercial premises using their pension funds, and to rent it to themselves could enable their business to expand faster or operate more efficiently. Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs) are often suitable for individuals, whereas Small Self Administered Schemes (SSASs) have some features that Directors of a Limited Company or LLP would find useful, such as making loans to the company in certain circumstances. The flexibility and tax efficiency of these schemes can be extremely attractive.
We aim to:
- Advise and set up the appropriate scheme for you
- Assess your tolerance towards investment risk and financial loss
- Guide you in the investment possibilities that are available
- Arrange the purchase of investments or property as required
- Assist in the ongoing advice for the plans, to ensure that any investment choices remain appropriate over time
- Conduct periodic lifetime cashflow forecasts to clearly show you how your futures is looking
We aim to do all we can to make your pension work harder for you
If you would like the opportunity to discuss the issues that concern you please contact our team for more details on our services, via the 'Contact us' page, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the office directly on 01825 766130. We would be pleased to advise you on the most suitable plan for your financial goals based on your individual needs and circumstances.